1) Describe five ways in which you think you have human capital that is truly unique.
a. I am extremely organized and write down everything and make many detailed lists so that I never forget to do anything
b. I am always on time, even early. My biggest pet peeve is when people are late so I always make sure I am on time.
c. I try to always make rational decisions and take in all sides of the story before coming to a conclusion.
d. I really care about others feelings and I always try and make everyone happy. I never like to see anyone upset so I always help my friends when they are.
e. I take my responsibilities very seriously and never give up. I’m always determined to finish anything I take on and don’t stop until I do.
2) Interview the five people who know you the best.
Interview 1
I decided to interview my friend Dom. Dom said that I always make rational decisions.
Interview 2
I decided to interview my friend Risa. She said that I care about others.
Interview 3
I decided to interview my friend Sandra. She said that I am always on time.
Interview 4
I decided to interview my friend Molly. Molly said I am very organized and neat.
Interview 5
I decided to interview my friend Jess. She told me that I am very level headed.
3) Reflect on the differences.
I think that my list and the people I interviewed reflect very similar characteristics. Both said that I am organized, on time, and rational. Since they were so similar I would not add anything to my list.
Hi Juliana!
ReplyDeleteWe had many similarities in our lists including being extremely organized and caring about other people’s feelings. We also both seem to be very determined and hard working. Your interviews were very short but to the point in describing the one quality that stood out to each of them.
Here’s a link to my blog if you’re interested in reading my post: http://michellekelleyuf.blogspot.it/2016/03/week-9-my-secret-sauce.html
Thanks for sharing!