1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
I found it to be surprising that so many companies don’t already have an innovation strategy in place. Being organized and setting realistic goals and outlines seems like common sense to me. So I am surprised that big companies fail in this category.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
I thought Pisano’s concept regarding “The Innovation Landscape Map” was slightly confusing. Further explanation and detail would help me understand better.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
a. What company do you believe has the best innovation strategy?
I would ask this question because I trust Pisano’s opinion and am curious.
b. Which category of innovation do you believe is most critical: routine, disruptive, radical or
architectural?
I would ask this question because I am curious and it could help me in the future.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I do not believe the author was wrong about anything in this reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment