2) A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.
Some of the feedback I received is that some people think this is easy to do on your own by using google. However, in order to search something on google you would need to know something about the person to type in. My app is simpler and does all of the work for you. Another piece of feedback I received is to sound more confident when I speak. I tried to do that in this pitch.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
Based on my feedback, I tried to sound more confident and move around less.
Juliana I think you have improved on your elevator pitch! You seemed more confident when you speak with appropriate body language.The speech is clear. Your business idea is interesting and sounds like a good opportunity. Keep it up! If you like please check my blog http://wtl328.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteHi Juliana,
ReplyDeleteFairly simple idea presented in a fairly simple elevator pitch, just the way it should be. You have made your point concisely using the one minute well and project confidence and belief in your idea; maybe you could add a little more on how this would make people's life easier in more situations than you when you are just can't remember the person you seeing. Best of luck!
You can check out my third elevator pitch in the link below:
http://lirimveliu.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no-3.html
ReplyDeleteI think that the app is a good idea for people who are into that type of thing. I watch movies all the time and sometimes I can't remember what people played it so I do google it. I do think that it would still be helpful all though Google is an option. Sometimes we don't know anything about the person we are asking about. Great job. Check out mine:
http://bridgettdavis85.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-3-week10.html?m=1