I plan on asking people on the street simple questions. Usually when people are stopped they don't want to be bothered for too long so I try and keep it short and sweet. If I were to stop someone who was in a rush and ask them long questions, they would probably give me poor answers so that they can leave. Therefore, I believe asking short and simple questions is the best way.
Interviews
Reflect on what you learned
I learned from these interviews that most people will definitely find this app useful. I also received two great suggestions to further the ability of the app. One was to have the name of the person and information about them pop up after uploading your picture. Another great idea was to have the app be able to identify famous places or brands along with famous people. As a result of these interviews I expect to come up with more ways to further the functionality of my app, CelebMe.
Yeah, I've lived in MN too, great place! I also had a lot of problems trying to get people to talk to me on the street-- it really isn't a good method, especially if it's Valentine's day and you're walking around during peak brunch hours. But good job! You did a lot with a tough method.
ReplyDeleteHere's mine:
http://coffeemumbles.blogspot.com/2016/02/interview-customers-no3.html
Hi Juliana! I agree with you that it is best to ask people short questions as sometimes with too wordy questions people tend to lose interest or forget what they are saying. I like how you ask them some questions about themselves in the beginning to make them more comfortable and relax into the interview, I feel like it makes people more willing to talk. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteI cant see your videos so I don't know what the questions are or what your idea is.
ReplyDeletehttp://jamestdrake25.blogspot.com/2016/02/customer-interviews-no-3-week-6.html