Monday, February 22, 2016

Half-Way Reflection


1. What are the behaviors that you have used (or developed) to keep up with the requirements of this course? 

In order to succeed in this course you must be able to manage your time efficiently and stay on top of everything. There are many assignments with due dates very close to each other, so you must be organized and know when everything is due.




2. Talk about a moment or two when you felt like "giving up." What pulled you through? Do you feel like you've developed a tenacious attitude during the past two months? What experience or experiences most contributed to this?

One week I did the 2 assignments that were due that night, but I forgot to declare them on Canvas. Unfortunately, there was nothing my TA could do so I didn't get the points. I felt like giving up because I was so disappointed in myself. However, I realized that there were multiple extra credit opportunities and that I could earn my lost points back. Therefore, I kept going. That experience definitely contributed to my tenacious attitude.


3.What are three tips you would offer next semester's student about (1) fostering the skills that support tenacity and (2) developing the 'tenacious mindset'?

Three tips I would offer to next semester's students are to:
     1. Make a calendar with all of the assignments and their due dates
     2. Don't save assignments for the last minute
     3. Always make sure you declare on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment