1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
I thought it was very surprising that following World War II when extremely innovative products came out, such as the TV and radio, advertisements didn’t have to do more than just announce the products. I would have thought that with such limited sources of communication, advertising would play a huge role in a products success. However, since these products were so ground breaking, advertisements didn’t have to do much.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
The section regarding the decision spectrum was a little confusing to me. Further explanation and more examples would help me understand the topic better.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
a. What do you believe to be the biggest consumer concern?
I would ask this question because I am curious and value the authors' opinions.
b. Which segmentation to develop advertising is the most beneficial?
I would ask this question because it could be helpful if I decide to start my own business in the future.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I do not think the authors were wrong about anything in this article. I agree with everything they said.
No comments:
Post a Comment