1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations?
I found the concept of intracapital to be slightly surprising. I would think that a company would want to have multiple people look over an idea before deciding whether or not to spend money on it and invest. I would not have thought that there would be money set aside for the corporate entrepreneur to do whatever he/she wants.
2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.
The concept of Skunk Works was slightly confusing to me. Further explanation and more details would help me better understand this concept.
3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?
a. What do you believe to be the most important factor of the Corporate Entrepreneurship Assessment Instrument (CEAI)?
I would ask this question because it could help me later on when I decide to start my own business.
b. Do you think Ecovision is necessary when starting a new business?
I would ask this question because I am curious and trust Kuratko’s opinion.
4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?
I do not believe Kuratko was wrong about anything in this chapter.
No comments:
Post a Comment