Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 13 Reading Reflection

1) What was the biggest surprise for you in the reading? In other words, what did you read that stood out the most as different from your expectations? 

     I found it to be surprising that the entrepreneur often has a different vision for the venture than the investor. I would assume that typically the investor would invest in a start-up because he and the entrepreneur both believe in the company and have similar ideas for the future of the business.

2) Identify at least one part of the reading that was confusing to you.

     The concept of undercapitalization was a little confusing to me. Further explanation and details would help me better understand the topic.

3) If you were able to ask two questions to the author, what would you ask? Why?

     a. Which valuation method do you believe is the best?


I would ask this question because it could help my business in the future.

      b. Which do you prefer to use, term sheets or letters of intent?

I would ask this question because I am curious and trust Kuratko’s opinion.

4) Was there anything you think the author was wrong about? Where do you disagree with what she or he said? How?

     I do not believe the author was wrong about anything in this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment