Sunday, January 24, 2016

Top 5 World Problems


Ranking of the World's Biggest Problems

1. ISIS
2. Poverty
3. The Stock Market
4. Obamacare
5. Privacy

I selected ISIS as the world's biggest problem because ISIS is currently effecting so many people and is extremely difficult to stop. All of the problems following ISIS are less serious and easier to fix, however ISIS is a huge threat.

Ranking of Solutions

1. Privacy Solution: In order to solve this problem, there should be a law implemented that the government needs our permission before obtaining all of our information.

2. Stock Market Solution: Although the Stock Market is doing poorly right now, over time it will bounce back.

3. Obamacare Solution: In order to solve this problem, the Affordable Care Act should be revised and restructured.

4. Poverty Solution: In order to help solve poverty, the minimum wage could be raised and people and countries can donate more to those in need.

5. ISIS Solution: The United States just granted a new rule allowing the military to go on the offensive against ISIS in certain areas. Hopefully this new law will allow the United States to weaken ISIS.



I selected the privacy solution as the most possible because it requires the least amount of effort and is relatively easy to fix. ISIS is definitely the most difficult solution because no one truly knows how to stop them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juliana,
    I really enjoyed reading your post. You have some different problems and solutions that I did not even think of. I do think these are some huge problems that need to be resolved soon. I like your first solution, that does seem pretty easy to implement. Unfortunately ISIS and terrorism is the biggest problem for me as well, and finding a solution for that is very difficult and tricky. When you get a chance, take a look at my blog and post as well. Here it is:
    https://principlesofentrepreneurship.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/top-5-world-problems/
    Thanks and good luck in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Juliana,
    I find it interesting how we both had fairly similar points such as terrorism and security! It would be quite nice if any of these problems would be solved, but knowing how a large amount of people in this world are quite self centered it'd be quite surprising if they were solved!
    If you want to check out my blog here's the link:
    https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=2325720364080453525#overview/src=dashboard

    ReplyDelete